What if my FAFSA is rejected or I need to make corrections?

You need to review your Student Aid Report (SAR) to correct this situation. Using your PIN, you may log into www.fafsa.gov to review your SAR, make the necessary corrections, and resubmit your FAFSA to the Federal Processing Center. If you received a paper SAR in the mail and are unable to use your PIN, you may make the corrections to the paper SAR and mail it to the Federal Processing Center at the address listed on your SAR.

Note: Any student with a Federal Student Aid PIN can view or print his/her SAR by clicking Login on the FAFSA on the Web home page to log in, then selecting either the PDF or HTML version of the SAR from the My FAFSA page.

To determine what type of SAR you should receive and when you should receive it, visit the Federal Student Aid website by going to: